NSW PWC Entry Form Terms
- I the undersigned, in consideration or as a condition of acceptance of my entry in the above event for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, hereby waive all and any claim rights or course of action which I or they might otherwise have for or rising out of the loss of my life or injury, damage or loss of any description whatsoever which I may suffer in the course of or consequent entry of participation in the said event.
- This waiver release and discharge shall be and operate separately in favour of all persons, corporations and bodies involved or otherwise engaged in promoting or staging the said event and the servants, agents, representatives and officers or any of them and includes but is not limited to the committee of the New South Wales Personal Watercraft Association, affiliate host club or the organizers of the event, medical and paramedical practitioners and personnel, police officers, shire councils and shall operate whether or not the loss, injury or damage is attributed to the act or neglect of one or more of them.
- I hereby indemnify the committee, the affiliate host club, event organizers, the members and the Australasian Jet Sports Boating Association, and the event volunteers against all suits, claims and Demands whatsoever arising out of my participation in the said event.
- I declare that I will abide by the competition rules and will accept the organiser’s decision as final.
- I acknowledge that this declaration and indemnity applies to the participation of the above name in The said event.
- I acknowledge that I have read and declare that I will abide by the AJSBA Code of Conduct.
- I solemnly swear that I hold a current PWC Licence.
- I acknowledge that the ski or runabout I use in the activities is registered.
- I confirm that all the information I have provided is true and accurate.